St. George's Barracks, Gosport
The Barracks is most famous for housing soldiers who fought in the Crimean War, notably The Charge of the Light Brigade.
St Georges Barracks was built in 1853 and housed several Army Regiments until 1941 when "The Barracks" became the responsibility of the admiralty and renamed HMS Victory 1V. In 1991 the building became surplus to requirement and was sold to Sunley Estates in 2002.
The main block was converted into luxury apartments that preserve the main characteristics of this historic building.